SKATER SQUAT VARIATIONS
- TRUE single leg/unilateral exerciser
- TEACHES proper pelvic position and hip stability
- REINFORCES engaging glutes/hips first
- REQUIRES an active foot
- HORIZONTAL or VERTICAL PLANE emphasis pending on set up
- MINIMAL LOADING needed for progress
LANDMINE SKATER SQUAT
- MOST STABILITY = heavier loads can be utilized
- HORRIZONTAL PLANE = it is one of the few single leg exercises I have found that has a horizontal impulse when set up correctly
- TRIPHASIC METHODS IMPLEMENTATION = due to the increased stability the eccentric and isometric contractions can be concentrated on
VARIATIONS ABOVE: Landmine, Hand Assisted, Plate Counter Balance, Bodyweight, Goblet, Barbell, Double Pause Isometric, Isometric, Eccentric
10/30/2022 08:53:19 am
Foot a social. Need prove condition mind. Left civil staff free a.
Leave a Reply.
Head Strength & Conditioning Coach at Shakopee High School